Subject: Inquiry Regarding Number of GMP Inspectors in Estonia
From: Katrin Kõiv <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 14:55:44 +0300

Dear Ignas,

Thank you for your question.

Estonian State Agency of Medicines has currently 2 GMP inspectors.

Kind regards,

Katrin Kõiv

Head of Inspection Bureau

Department of Supervision

State Agency of Medicines

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Paldiski mnt 81

10614 Tallinn

www.ravimiamet.ee <http://www.ravimiamet.ee/>

Selles e-kirjas sisalduv teave (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud
ametialaseks kasutamiseks ning seda võivad kasutada vaid e-kirja
adressaadid. E-kirjas sisalduvat teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt
väljendatud loata edasi saata ega mis tahes viisil kolmandatele isikutele
avaldada. Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu,
teavitage sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri.

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently
deleting what you have recieved. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a third person without permission is prohibited and may be
illegal.

From: Ignas Repčys <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: teisipäev, 4. juuni 2024 13:49
To: Ravimiamet <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Inquiry Regarding Number of GMP Inspectors in Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

I am writing to you as our company, CIVITTA, is currently conducting a
study related to the strengthening of the capacity of the state medicines
control agency in Lithuania.

In this context and for comparison reasons, I wanted to inquire about the
number of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspectors currently employed
in Estonia, as I was unable to locate the specific number of inspectors on
your website.

Would it be possible to provide me with the current number of GMP
inspectors at your agency? It would be greatly appreciated

Best regards

Ignas

--

Ignas Repčys

Analyst

+37068587288 <tel:+37068587288>

Gediminas ave. 27, Vilnius, Lithuania
<https://www.google.lt/maps/place/Gedimino+pr.+27,+Vilnius+01105/data=!4m2
!3m1!1s0x46dd940fa580b15b:0x75c6cec22b3d257c?ved=2ahUKEwjb1oyH1c7gAhVOyKQK
HfDwD84Q8gEwAHoECAEQAQ>

civitta.com <https://civitta.com/>

  <https://signature.civitta.com/assets/civitta-logo-signature-bg.png?v=1>

In short, meant just for you. Don’t send around.
The information contained in this email (including attachments) is
intended only for the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you may
not copy or otherwise use, and disclose this information to any other
party. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender by e-mail and delete all copies of the material immediately.